Wednesday, December 3, 2008

GM now more awesome


As soon as I get the links to work (all I see is blank space right now), you'll see that Green Mullet has completely sold out.

Just kidding. I have enhanced my blog and its reach by joining the Going Green Network. "What is the GGN, GM?" Well, it's a network of cool blogs (duh) that write about green stuff (double duh). Think Treehugger and Yahoo! Green. And think Green Mullet.

Remember, this is the only place on the Internets that recognizes the inherent link between things rock and things green. Where else can you go and read an interesting tidbit (with perspective) on the latest advance in alternative energy and see that tidbit melded with power chords ? Green Mullet, on the Going Green Network. That's it. Here come the hits ...

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Yeah GM! I'm banging my head for you.